Skip to content
Maintankadin

Q about talented ret aura

daemonym
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:14 am

Q about talented ret aura

is there's 3 paladins in a group with all of them using ret aura and 1 has the haste buff talented, another has the damage buff talented and the other has none, do they all stack up together and 'combine' as if 1 pally had them all talented?
_________________
"Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowmoon&n=Daemonym
70 shadowmoon 0/49/12
Snake-Aes
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:23 am
That's some very odd stacking there. Given they are separate debuffs, I wouldn't doubt if all benefits stacked, one from each aura.
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Gamingdevil
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:31 am
I had this last night, for some reason I had 2 instances of Ret Aura up, I didn't really test or check what happened, but I'm assuming only one gave damage and they were both specced into another talent (one haste, one the extra ret aura damage) A non-improved version should never stack with an improved version though, since the improved version has all the qualities of the base ability.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Elsie
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:36 am
you gain the benefit from all of them, and they show up as buffs for each paladin assuming each paladin has a different ret aura (via talents).
Elsie
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:56 am
buffs have never displayed talented effects.