How many of the halloween event achievements can you finish or not finish at lvl 20 or less? I'm working on a new alt, and I'll want the achievements I can get for the proto-drake on him. However, to do so, I'll have to figure out a way to get the achievements at a low level. I'm 12 now as of last night I think. I know that the Horseman and Pet/Head achievements might be hard or impossible. Are there any other that would be seriously tough? I know that getting the buckets in all of Kalimdor, EK, and Outlands will be tough too, but couldn't a lock summoning me to each one remedy the problem with that? It would get me the achievement AND give me all the FPs in each area in advance. I could pay them the gold from each bucket. That is 3g a port.
I'm 12 now, and there are roughly 10 days until the end of it. If I bust my hump leveling, I can get about 2 levels a night. I play maybe 3-4 hours a night if I really need to. That would put me at a best of maybe 30 by the end of the event.
ARogers
Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 am



