Apparently there was a little bit of drama in a raid the other night as one of our pallies, who recently respecc'd Ret, rolled on some spell power gear which the clothies were none too happy about.
I didn't attend that raid but there is a discussion on our guild forums which I got drawn into as I 'thought' I knew what I was talking about
Have things changed since patch that Ret's are now stacking Spell power? - our pally is adamant that it works for him and is upset that he feels like we are picking on him and don't know what we're talking about.
Bear in mind we a semi-casual raiding guild looking to go more hardcore in WOTLK so people rolling on stuff to suit screwy specs and gearing is not really what we are about, even this late in TBC.
If he's right then I'll hold my hands up and back him, but it goes against everything I've ever read or been told.





