Skip to content
Maintankadin

Hand of Adal - Still attainable....

Zamach
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Hand of Adal - Still attainable....

Hi,

It appears that the Hand of Adal title is still attainable.

On Fri 17th on dreadmaul at about 11ST we got bored and killed an extremely nerfed kael. To our surprise when a few handed in their vials, guild chat filled with new achievement earned hand of adal.

So not only does it appear to have not been removed, but you even still get the achievement for it...

Cheers
Zam
_________________
70 Prot Paladin / Dreadmaul
Co GM of Nameless
Shamora
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:45 pm
BRK recently had a post about him smashing through TK and getting the title. From what I've seen it only works if you still have the quest in your log from before the patch.
_________________

Holdnmagroin
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm
Do you also already have to have the other piece of the quest chain to kill Alar and Rage Winterchill? I've had the vials of eternity forever, but haven't picked up the other half of the prereqs for the title.
Duzzit
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:18 pm
I've got my band of eternity, so if u are saying that I can kill Al'ar/kael I get the title? ( i was on the quest pre patch).
_________________
Vash
Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:11 am
Fuck! I abandoned the fucking thing!
_________________
djlar
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:06 am
So if you go to CoT the quest giver doesn't have the quest anymore? How about the Nightbane/Gruul one on H SP?

Also, will Mags still drop the head to start the Naruu one?
amh
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:32 am
A few guildies had done half of the title-requirements before 3.0, meaning they had the medallion of karabor, but needed both vials. Got vials, turned in quest, title granted. I dunno..
Melathys
Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:14 am
I have the vials, but need the hyjal/bt parts. Crying or Very sad
_________________