Skip to content
Maintankadin

Resil and PVE

semp
Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:30 am

Resil and PVE

So I was told by a warrior tank in my guild that resil no longer works from PVE in 3.0. I did not see this in the patch notes, but could have easily skipped over it. Is this true? If so I feel more bad about ferlawl druids having to gem def now.
KysenMurrin
Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:31 am
It was a rumour that stemmed from a Blizz comment that they didn't like druids relying on Resilience to get uncrittable for PvE, and it was refuted a while back. Resilience still works.
Druids now get 6% crit reduction from talents, which solved that issue.
_________________
iwillpunishu
Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:22 am
I've been reading for a couple hours now, and I think I know the answer to this question, but I'm not positive. I rerolled a Feral Druid and am I right in assuming that I don't need any defense anymore? I can tank Kara with 350 defense now? The only stats I should care about for mitigation is dodge and Stamina? Sorry to bother you all but, but I'm not finding an answer to this, in any of the forums I'm reading.
_________________
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Iwillpunish
Kurgen
Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:55 am
You are correct, you do not need to gear/gem for defense anymore as long as you have the crit reducing talents in the feral tree maxed out.
_________________
semp
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:39 am
So its confirmed resil still works in PVE and stacks with defense?
Snake-Aes
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:03 am
Yes
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!