So, I have 3 70's now. (Mage hit it this weekend). My rogue was my first toon, and I did EVERYTHING on him. I did all the quests in
RFC, WC, SFK, BFD, RFC, RFD, Ulda, SM, Scholo, Strath, BRD, LBRS, UBRS.
I downed all the bosses at level, and since then, I have towed people through there recording hundreds of boss kills in all of those places.
Guess what? I don't have credit for any of it.
I blew through leveling on my Paladin, but I knew that I had done certain things on her. As an ENG, I made the obligatory trek to Gnomer (as a hordie) so that I could get the patterns out of there. I trounced through that place towing guildies as well, and guess what? NO CREDIT.
I thought, OK. I know that they said you might need to have gear from there to register the credit. So I checked my twink hunter who has gear from SFK AND the ring for the kill quest on Arugal. Guess what? NO CREDIT.
I hate that I have to go back to all these places so that I can get the achievements for them.
Now, I know what you are saying... Don't do it! Well, with Achievements as a viewable thing (if not now, they said they will be doing it in the future) It's become the resume of your character. I find it ridiculous that a Rogue, who has LW, who has the pattern from WC for the belt, has to go back and trash that place.
_________________
My Paladin
Personally MT'd: {11/11 kz}{2/2 gl} {1/1 mag} {6/6 za} {1/6 ssc}
GUILD: {11/11 kz}{2/2 gl} {1/1 mag} {6/6 za} {6/6 ssc} {3/4 TK} {4/5 MH} {3/9 BT}
Shoju
Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:44 am





