Skip to content
Maintankadin

New human racial "Every man for himself"

Bk992004
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:33 pm

New human racial "Every man for himself"

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=59752

Anyone been in Kara and tried to use this to get out of the ice block caused by the ushers? If so, does it work?
_________________
Melathys
Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:19 pm
what? you can't tank while ice tombed? nub Rolling Eyes


srsly though, I love it when I don't lose threat when ice tombed.
_________________
Tbolt
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:35 pm
Haven't tried it in Kara but I absolutely love it in pvp, takes care of everything.
_________________
uke
Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:22 am
It basically acts the same as the 2min PVP trinket. Main advantage is that it frees up a trinket slot for humans (though you lose the resilience attached to the trinket if you're into PVP). You can break any cc, fear, ice block, etc with it.
Vhalis
Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:39 am
Works on like a charm on Maiden Repentance too Smile
djlar
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:36 am
Tried last night on Ushers, it works great!

Also works on fears so badly needed on H SL and H SV..
djlar
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:28 pm
I wish they made a glyph that reduces the cooldown....