Skip to content
Maintankadin

Wanna get an Auto blocker but don't wanna waste badges?

Marklevin
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:23 pm
woot for 118 BV from trinkets Very Happy
Averroes
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:30 pm
They can stack as well.
_________________
Sober
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:56 pm
Just got mine today!

Though I'd prefer the Gnomish Ingenuity buff over Dark Iron Luck ... oh well, picky old me Razz
_________________
Brand
Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:09 pm
Wow. I just bought my Autoblocker on Thursday. 41 badges roasted.

/sigh

Oh well. I'll get over it. Won't be using it much anyways until the Xpack anyhow. And if ShoR stays the same as what it is now, might not use it for even longer.
_________________
Rofladin
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:13 am
Sigh... looks like I'll have to drag my ass onto live and grab one. I'm enjoying the PTR so much more.
steadypal
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:49 am
wtb mounts to have a higher drop rate PST
halabar
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:51 am
and the copy of the bloodlust brooch is pretty good for ret specs too... Very Happy
_________________

Andox
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:57 am
Woosh, just got it. Pretty imba.
anthony
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:45 am
where do u get it? the boss in BRD?
_________________
i come with my own background music, yes im that cool.
Tunnis
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:09 am
Got it too *yay* Very Happy Now I just need the Shattered trinket!
_________________