Skip to content
Maintankadin

Blizzcon Stuff

Vanifae
Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:14 am

Blizzcon Stuff

I will be heading out to Blizzcon and I am hoping there is a class panel of some sort and maybe if I am lucky get a chance to ask a question about where Blizzard is going with Paladin tanking, if they have any plans, and more importantly if they are happy with where we are at at the moment.

But anyone have any good questions or is anyone else planning to go? That is the main one I can think of off the top of my head.
_________________
Visit my crappy blog... Nerf This...
Loladin
Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:52 am
I have two RL friends who are going -- feral druid and a warrior... I doubt they'll care to check out anything paladin-related. Let us know if you hear anything good/bad/fishy? Smile
_________________
Vencedor
Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:37 am
Only things that come to mind are:

• HP difference
• Silencing mobs and how to deal with them (there arent many raid bosses, if any, immune to physical damage)
• Fearing raid bosses and how to better tune them (especially for Blood Elves)

Those are the only things that really come in to mind for me, as they really are our major issues.
Lore
Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:50 am
I think the chance to get solid answers out of them at this Blizzcon is pretty good. I would ask as many questions as possible.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Elancir
Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:40 pm
I'm going - our guild is hosting a server (Thorium Brotherhood) get together at the Clarion hotel at 2pm on Friday.

I know a few folks who work at Blizzard (mostly in quest design), but they are usually open to listening to all sorts of griping about the game, no matter what the subject. They should be around for the mixer - drop on by!
_________________
Faber est suae quisque fortunae
Elancir - Blood Elf Tankadin of Imminent Rueage on the Thorium Brotherhood server
Myotis
Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:46 pm

Re: Blizzcon Stuff

How do they view Paladin tanking.

I think currently we are not meant to be tanking the actual bosses but rather, the adds. I'd like to know if druids/warriors/paladins are supposed to each have a specific tanking role/gimmick or if they are trying to make them all equal.
_________________
Maranus
Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:46 pm
Bring up thunderclap!!!!