Skip to content
Maintankadin

Well Moving to new Guild..HOPEFULLY

towelliee
Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:14 am

Well Moving to new Guild..HOPEFULLY

I decided to leave my current guild after having SO many issues with them and the leadership. They seemed to want to stay casual and I just want to raid. Good news is I App'd for high end guild in SWP who has BT/hiyjal on Farm basically.

So wish me luck! My friend is in there he said for first few weeks in there I would be basically dead weight until I get some better gear from it all. Hopefully all goes well. i definitely couldn't get to were I am without al you guys helping me out in past 3 months.

So pats on back and free beer for all the tankadins!
_________________
_Chloe
Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:04 pm
Someone say free beer?


_________________

"I'll stand in the back and wave my hands like this."
Enkal
Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:48 pm
Quit my old guild early june, played aoc for 2 weeks, had a vacation, came back and saw that Dark Templar is the new post-beta vanilla wow paladin... pretty much useless.

Came back to wow, rolled a space goat pally, leveled him to 39.. started looking for horde tankadin ads and found a guild in need of a tankadin. Smile

Went from 5 raid days a week to 3 raid days and it's really nice! Now I can look forward to raiding. Smile

I must say that the difference between good and bad guilds (with the same progress) is HUGE!! Shocked
_________________
DeadMilliken
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:52 am
I actually just moved too...

Summer slump + recruitment problem = Guild Hybernation till WotLK.

I got "really" lucky and got a chance to move over to one of the upper guilds on Khaz.

This week is my try out week and if things go well I have a new guild home ^_^

Oh and Chloe, that is one of the best ones I've seen in a long time Smile
_________________
Phlik
Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:37 am
The guild I'm currently in (and I still can't figure out why I'm in it) must be the misfit guild of the century. Favorite thing I've heard from the GL so far: "What are Badge of Justice for?"

If I must narrow it down to a reason why I'm still tagged with "Azeroth's Finest" is to find groups and get some gear - not by free-loading though. I work for what I get.

Finally hit 70 with my pally!
_________________
Phlik - 70 Paladin - Goblin Engineer/Armorer
Rhuk - 70 Druid - Elixir Master
Mannoroth
Go HORDE!