Skip to content
Maintankadin

I R ENRAGED!

Vander Nars
Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:54 pm

I R ENRAGED!

Ok iv put up with alot of crap in this game before and I dont think iv had anything like this happen before.

Im doing a 5 man Shadow Labs normal, anyways I accept invite and there is a tankadin so im like awesome this is gonna be a good run for rep only problem is he is wearing ret, healing and def gear, so we get inside and he pulls the first mob group and he is real slow to cast spells or move or anything, we end up wiping like 4 times between the first boss and second room pulls because he cant hold aggro and he just stands there half the time while the dps run around trying to stay alive.

anyways i leave party because im sick of dying, and about 10 secs later i see one of the hunters that was with us say in LFG channel they are looking for a none retarded healer for sl, first thing comes to my mind is maybe they mad i left without telling them after the last wipe, anyways i message her and said that i outgear all 4 of them and did all i could to keep everyone alive while all 5 of us had to tank mobs.

She has the balls to tell me that its my fault the tank was dying and not holding his aggro, this just blows my mind, not only am i being blamed for another persons short comings shes in LFG slandering my name. Then the tank comes in LFG and starts blaming me too but when i told him to link his gear for everyone to see he just kept avoiding it.

What I dont understand is why would they even slander my name i left group without saying a word to anyone.

Just so everyone can see what I mean about the tank here is his link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Theuss
and ill even post mine
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=%C3%83shbringer

i know im not perfect but i think its pretty clear im not the problem here.
_________________
Dorvan
Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 pm
normal 5 man PuGs are srs biznis
_________________
Joren
Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:49 am
It's best to just live with it, get that badapples! addon or whatever it was called and add those players badmouthing you for nothing on it.
_________________
Ruex
Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:01 am
Wow.. dude had like +57 spell dmg. Thats rough.
He has more +heal then spell dmg too.

Ouch bro. You got rolled.. By newblets.
Just saw your profile... you really got rolled by newblets. Your gear is pretty damn nice.

Don't worry, you'll be raiding long after they have re-roll new toons b/c the dude is a disaster on wheels. Amazing how much idiots can make you have a bad day.

Oh and it wont hurt your rep, b/c what ever healer pugged in with them probably bailed in about 20 mins anyway after trying to heal the newb train.
_________________

Joren
Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:51 am
I used to tank normal 5-mans with my pet. Very Happy

And it worked decently. So I'm telling you again, that guys was a load of cheerios coming from your bottom.
_________________
Agamemnoch
Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:08 pm
Half my pug experience is healers who thought that tossing a renew every 20 seconds was healing or jumping through the instance in 40 min or less due to awesome talent.

I have been called a bad tank when people have no CONCEPT of aggro. These are things nobody teaches you and you can't figure out that you don't know. If the tank cannot keep aggro, help. If they wont take help, leave. Repair bills are expensive in good gear.

I still pug but if I see it hitting the fan, I bounce. I don't mean ill will, but epics are expensive to fix and I don't do dailies to free up badges for other people, especially if they are ungrateful.
_________________

Armory link in Signature Image.
Norrath
Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 pm
To be somewhat fair on the guy's gear, he's obviously not done levelling yet. With some care, the gear's not that bad.

His gameplay, of course, is a radically different thing.
AergisAergis's avatar
Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:40 pm
I thought this said "I R ENGAGED".


I was gonna say grats!
_________________