Skip to content
Maintankadin

Woooaahhh

Guillex
Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 am
First!
_________________
Official thread killer

Snake-Aes
Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:58 am
I don't even have to be a mod to Approve this too.
_________________


Spankadin in development.
.'>';
Zx
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 am
Have to say that the new design is quite snazzy.
_________________
Spectrum
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:20 am
It's nice to have it a little different. Subtle changes and all, just to keep things fresh.

Re: Tankspot, I had to use stylish to remove the transparency on tankspot because Firefox3 doesn't like it for some reason.
_________________
No really, I'm not addicted.

"The skill-gear curve is steep for small values of skill."

http://armorylite.com/us/Silvermoon/Spectrum
Guillex
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 am
I was all ... WTF?

Then I changed my profile to subSilver from Terycon2 ... And poof! There she was, new design.
_________________
Official thread killer