Skip to content
Maintankadin

Just thought everyone would like to know...

Holyfuri
Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:32 am

Just thought everyone would like to know...

People have said on here before that the measure of how effective we have been made in tanking is by the size of the warrior QQ...

I have visited the warrior forums over the last couple of days and things look promising!
_________________

WotLK... birth of THUNDERJUDGE! and BUBBLEWALL!!
Vanifae
Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:46 am
Pointless post.
_________________
Fridmarr
Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:10 pm
I'm 100% certain we are not going to be designed to be significantly better tanks than warriors at single target tanking, considering we are still going to be vastly superior in holding AoE threat. There will be changes made to make sure that isn't the case. It just becomes a question how good blizzard wants us to be, and warriors are going to be the baseline measuring stick. I'm hoping it's basically equal.

Besides, for all the hype of imagining how good our new skills/talents seem to be, assuming no crushing blows, the druid is by far better than everyone. It's going to take some time to flush it all out, and there's going to be a lot of changes still to come.
_________________
http://armorylite.com/us/frostmane/fridmarr/
moduspwnens
Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm
I'm confident that itemization will keep the druids back from being #1. If they were, it would mean you don't need Prot Paladins or Warriors, which would be silly, because they can DPS, too.

A little worried? Yes... but I have enough confidence that Blizzard wouldn't do that.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Elennira
Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:06 pm
warriros QQing? stop the fuckin' presses...
_________________
WotLK new talents = <3


Spectrum
Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:40 pm
Wait, is there a forum on the official boards that isn't overrun with QQ? I was unaware.

However, I do like to see the "average" players squirming. It means it will easier to recognize those with a modicum of skill.
_________________
No really, I'm not addicted.

"The skill-gear curve is steep for small values of skill."

http://armorylite.com/us/Silvermoon/Spectrum
Worldie
Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:13 pm
I prefer reading tankspot to wow boards, at least there aren't clueless badasses on that.

I got flamed for the 120 armor on Slikk back and for being SA specced on wow boards last week!
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club