Skip to content
Maintankadin

the achievement system SUCKS

Khisvir
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:25 am
I'm curious how many Alliance have done Ragefire, and how many Horde have done Stockades now?

I'm going to give Ragefire a shot when I get home, I think.
_________________

Talmus
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 am
I've had WAY more fun with achievements by purposely knowing nothing about them. I have no idea what achievements are available - once I saw the part about them not mattering other than as 'flavor' I've purposely ignored them. There's nothing like falling off a cliff, landing in cat form, having only 132hp's left and THEN seeing a little pop-up congratulating you for being an idiot. Laughing
_________________

Imba - Armory
Khayne
Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:27 pm
Done stockades, took 2 deaths to get there but got the "kill 5 enemys in all their cities" on same run.


Interestingly those enemies dont need to be honorable kills,i´m pretty sure 2 of my kills we lvl 29 or so mage.

Srsly, a lvl 29 mage stops to look at me in front of stockades.

starts fireball. stops. I´m at full health.

starts again and shoots me for resist (or something pitiful, can´t really remember).

i judge him for double of his health bar.

Then few mins later i´m fighting guards, do a divine storm at exact time as he rezzes next to me.
_________________
djlar
Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm so going th SW with my rogue and at least getting the 5 kills and stockades, if I could solo Dire Maul I don't see a problem with stockades.

On SW can you pass the lvl 80 elite guards stealthed? or you always get aggro?
Sederia
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 pm
it's simple

the people buying the DK glyph's are the ones who day one or day two of LK will be lvl 70 DK's, they want to have their gear/glyphs/consumables all in place for them to mail to their new DK
_________________