Skip to content
Maintankadin

T-shirts are now available - International orders fixed!

toddy
Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:23 am

I Hate This

Hi, I'm pissed once again, i live in Brazil and as usual it's not delivered here, but it is delivered in ecuador. WTH Brazil is one of the most developed countries in the Latin America and yet no shipping is delivered here. Sigh, i really wanted a shirt.
_________________
Toddy
Prot Pally Bolderfist US Server
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Toddy
Saffire
Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:54 am
Anyone know the name of the font used in the tshirts?
_________________
Saffire LvL 70 Hellscream - Guild of Ascension
Targonis
Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:29 am
Totally pre-ordered mine. me wantee now... Also are the new designs going to be coming eventually? Smile
_________________
Meliora
Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:11 pm
Put in my order and am trying to spread the word, very excited for when these arrive!
_________________
Thalia
Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:21 am
So where are the men who like pink!?

I belive I read 3-4 men wanting the pink shirt and only one order so far in men's sizes Laughing
Jellypop
Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:24 pm
shipping is so expensive it's funny.

it doesn't matter that i'm $15,000 in debt, it's only less then 0.25% more!
_________________
amera
Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:48 pm
oh yea I got one, don't care of the costs Wink