Skip to content
Maintankadin

Plagued and Black Proto-Drakes

Frickit
Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 am
just makes me angry that a guild with our potential has taken this long to get organized... I have a fair amount of the achievements but we just started trying. This weekend I didnt even get into the ach group because Im needed to tank an alt/trial 10 man. Eh, any group im in is an ach group.
_________________
Frickit
Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:45 am
im just worried about missing out on a drake because we havent had enough serious tries at immortal. after two weeks of trying to be serious we can get through maybe two wings. someone will always die on heigan methinks. I have a fair shot at the 10 man version though considering I already have undying.
_________________
Amenian
Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:17 pm
This makes me really, really hate The Undying right about now. We nearly had it the other night, but had our DK die at 20% on KT to an ice block.
Lolpallytank
Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:25 pm
Undying was a joke, Immortal on the other hand requires 15 more non-retards and is infinitely harder.
_________________