Skip to content
Maintankadin

Speculation on Val'anyr :D

Tonic
Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:47 am
I thought about that as well, if it was something other than a weapon or a shield, all tanking classes could possibly wear it. Trinkets, rings and such can't have a cool model, obviously, which is probably the reason we haven't seen any legendary ones (nor do I want to see, as, well, they can't be seen Razz). Perhaps they also don't want legendaries to interfere with Tier sets.

Other pieces of equipment can, and have had, on-use effects / procs as well.
_________________
moduspwnens
Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:53 am
I just really hope there's an epic quest chain associated with it. FFS, that's what's been missing since Vanilla. Epic quest chains. And we're getting fewer of them.

What I don't want: Right-click 40 fragments and PING! You get a legendary!
What I do want: Long, lore-filled quest chain involving the blessing of a (currently) useless weapon culminating in a Valkyr attack on Dalaran, or something equally epic.

I can dream, right?
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Lumennon
Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:27 am
Amen. Just amen.

I'm still in favor of class quests making a return, btw.
_________________
But I NEED Tacos! I need them or I will explode... That happens to me sometimes!
Jasari
Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:51 am
The real question is how many /gquits will result from people disagreeing with you should get fragments?
Rachmaninoff
Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:11 am
the Warglaves dropping off of Illidan made sence.

doing a crazy quests and collecting items... is insane, but I suppose it makes sence

collecting spinters for the q-tip, made sence.

SO, what is the lore on this bitch?

it could involve collecting items and a crazy questline. but it would help to know the lore. I'm at work and all but this site is blocked for me, can someone fill me in on some details?
_________________
BIG HANDS


Suicidal Zebra
Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 am
Odds on "Use: Creates a portal, teleporting group members that use it to Uldum." ? Wink