Skip to content
Maintankadin

Headless Horseman

Kroda
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 pm
been doing him with friend and we bring in all our alts to run it again. In the 3 days since the event started I've seen

2 swords
3 pets
4 helms
tons of rings and plate helms
2 mounts

I won the 2nd mount and plan to farm him until the end of the event to try and get more on alts.

The mount makes me not quite as sad about giving up the roflcopter hehe
_________________
ScribeShanky
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:45 pm
Ive done him dozens of times and no Hallowed Helm!!!

I needs my achievement points. -_-
_________________
I just love it when a good keikaku comes together.
Kelaan
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:09 pm
Can you link the sword? I can't seem to find reference toit at wowhead. Sad
shindo1234
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:25 pm
103 KILLS
still nada Evil or Very Mad Mad
Khayne
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 pm
Won the sword yesterday, good being asked to come tank for a group of 3 casters + hunter Smile .

didn´t even need to roll for it.
_________________
Jedah
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:36 pm
"Hallowed be thy Name" achievement - Iron Maiden ftw.
Angelus
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:21 am
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Naolin

My armory up there. I have around 500ish BV. I managed to solo him just a few minutes ago. I even forgot to put my T4 Helm back on and did it in the Horseman's Helm.

At first just alternate your seal/judgments based on which you need atm, health or mana. That fight actually gets easier once he starts summoning pumpkins as you can focus seal/judge on health and not have to worry about mana.

While it does take a while to go through phase 1, it's possible to get a lot of his HP down during phase 2. Phase 2 must be partially based on how much damage the head is taking because he floated around for quite a while with me gradually slicing his HP away. Not the Phase 2's that only last a few seconds before switching back to 1 I experience while in a group.
Holdnmagroin
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:37 am
I can't look this up right now since I'm at work, but I have run it a few times this year and the only head piece I have seen drop is the 3 armor cloth Hallowed Helm. WTF is the point of that thing?
Origon
Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:52 am
It's one of the achievements required for the title, which is in turn required for the violet proto-drake mount.

The achievement itself is to get that Hallowed Helm and a Sinister Squashling
_________________
My two cents were stolen so here's some lint and a used toothpick

Snake-Aes
Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:00 am
Got it yesterday! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
<puts on headless horseman's helmet>
<laughs histerically>
MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!