One issue I've run into in editing Gestalt's guide is his analysis of Avenger's Shield. Lore and Sabs had a discussion earlier in this thread of his comparison of AS to Intercept and Feral Charge. I'm not entirely convinced that this is an accurate comparison. I'm opening this up to public discussion: what do you guys want to say to novice tankadins concerning Avenger's Shield? I'm going to scrap most of Gestalt's comments on the ability and compile a more suitable one from the discussion here to replace.
EDIT: Also, I need someone to double-check the spell coefficients in Appendix B and supply me with an accurate coefficient for SoV/JoV and SoB/JoB. Proc rates for SoJ, SoW, SoL, JoW, and JoL would be nice as well for completeness-sake.
Version 2 of Tankadin 101 - updated is now on the boards. I made several notable changes and deletions, corrected some inaccuracies in Gestalt's original text, and attempted to reduce the size somewhat by eliminating redundant information and extraneous lengthy prose about Blizzard's evolution of paladin tanking. Continue positing your analysis and comments in this thread, based upon the new version, found here:
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/viewtopic.php?t=4690_________________
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.