Skip to content
Maintankadin

HOT POCKETS... discuss!

Kombo
Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:16 pm
after a very "productive" day at work, its time for me to go Smile
_________________
Agravaine
Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:39 pm
WTF is Rocket Surgery?
Uthadanin
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:08 am
I troll forums b/c my patients are sleeping.

I play wow to de-stress from my patients that weren't sleeping during the night.
_________________
cdan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:09 am
I'm actually old enough to remember some C compilers (yes, i'm looking at you Mr Borland) that took long enough over a couple of thousand lines of code that you could quite easily make a nice cup of tea and get a proper dunking biscuit from the canteen on the 3rd floor whilst still having time to flirt with Lara, the MDs secretary, on the way back before it finished.
Hell, for that matter, I'm old enough to remember coding in C, before all this new fangled ++ bollocks.
Leon
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:43 am
4chan´s /b/ is nothing against the Maintankadin General Forum. Mr. Green
Igrado
Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:13 am
Frank Caliendo is always win.