Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Baron's mount

Sederia
Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm
HH mount, lost(came in 2nd) to the guildie who claimed he wasn't gonna roll
needless to say we always had a little 'stress' between us afterwards

baron mount, I lost count
20ish min, while my 2yr old is helping me and I 'accidently' pull half the place(including looting)
_________________
Khayne
Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 pm
Would the facts that I:

Gained barons mount on my paladin before exalted AD (though i did forget AD comission sometimes so i think it took about as many runs as from neutral->exalted AD rep takes),

My Alt warlock having Fiery Warhorse from attumen,

And I even ditched/passed HHorseman steed after winning the roll.
I have one hunter in guild that i think i can demand to do pretty big things if i want to.

/random 100
Khayne rolls 93 (or sumthn) ftw Razz

Make me an annoying too lucky bastard?
_________________
Alldepressed
Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:00 pm
If you check my armory I believe I have only 12 runs under my belt. The 12th time inside it dropped.

Sad thing is I wasn't even looking for it, I level my weapon skill in Stratholme and I had just picked up Inevitable Defeat.

To all you guys looking for the mount, keep trying!
_________________
Leuthas
Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:01 pm
A lot of people hate me for this, but, the first time I soloed Strath at level 70 I got it... the fourth run I did for Dawn rep I got his epic sword. Blizz loves me or something Rolling Eyes
_________________
[[was: Level 60, End-game geared Maintankadin]]
Level 70, WotLK greens with two BC epics and one vanilla epic... geared Maintankadin
mavfin
Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 am
Still haven't gotten Baron Mount, but I'll be happy with my Green Proto for now. I'll hit Baron again soon.
_________________
--Mav
Morpheren
Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:49 am
I had given up on getting the mount. Ran it tonight farming runecloth and AD rep. Got it. Sadly I don't know if I'll have the motivation to finish the AD grind now. Smile might do school for a change of pace (and less annoying pulls + more runecloth).

Also got exalted with Thunder Bluff today too! Yay my two favorite mounts in ONE day!
_________________
whatisboom.com - Two parts rocket fuel, one part genius.
Fury Untold of Sen'jin, Guild Master
http://armorylite.com/us/sen%27jin/koriel
masterpoobaa
Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:00 pm
After reading this thread ive started farming sholo.

Its FUN.

Most efficient run i can do gets me from the side entrance to a dead baron in around 18mins.

This is avoiding most groups - just ganking the mini-bosses and the noobs inside the ziggarats.
Even though im avoiding most mobs i still get a good haul of cloth, greens to DE (on my alt) and blues to vendor.
Quite a good source of gold.

The only thing that slows me down are those annoying as hell nerubians that web and prevent spell casting.

I love pulling all the aboms at once in the big courtyard before baron.
_________________