Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Successes!

Cerwillis
Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:32 am
Led our first guild clear of Naxx 10, one shotting Sapp and KT. I'd like to thank my guild for being awesome, and everyone here for helping me prepare. I also got Repelling Charge off of Thaddius, so now I have a lot more options for my gear without going under 540.
_________________
Cerwillis - <Silent Resolve> - Durotan
Dobbelsteen
Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:15 pm
Dobbelsteen of the Nightfall ^^
Wiped 1.5 nights with 2 healers/2 tanks, added a 3rd healer and got him down 3rd try Razz
_________________
Consecrator
Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 am
did 10 man naxx last night, on KT the add tank got blocked and not healed within a cpl min of the fight. We decided to just play it out since it was late and we wanted to go to bed, wound up killing KT with no add tank. I took the adds and KT (add buff to 125) and my healers were amazing. Lots of CD's later i got my deaths bite. I know it was only 10 man but i actually didnt think it was posible without an add tank so was very pleased.
_________________
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Neroth
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 am
I broke the 30k unbuffed mark in my EH set last night. Very Happy
_________________
Flex
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:14 am
3 minute and 9 second 10 man Patchwerk kill. Not too shabby for a guild that's only cleared 10 man Naxx twice.
Katraya
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 pm
If you follow the Frustration thread you know I have had some major issues with the 10 I lead...


Log on to do it tonight. Only 4 of the regulars are online at start time. I'm talking to my co-tank and we're both about ready to throw in the towel then and there. Finally we both decide we'll go but we're making someone else lead. Two more regulars log on, then we grab one of the guild's main healers and another main raider on his alt mage. After grabbing a warlock and a SP from LFG we get started.

Ironically enough bosses are dying a lot faster than they do with our usual crew. This isn't much of a surprise... As the raid progresses I start to feel better about it all, and I get the feeling that something big is going to happen. The longer we go the more I start thinking we'll have a certain outcome. However, I keep my mouth shut so as not to jinx it.

We down KT and BAM - Katraya the Undying! The 8 of us who went are the first people in the guild with that achievement. Smile

We also got the Arachnaphobia and Shocking achievements and were really close on the Patchwerk one.

I FINALLY got the damn trash bracers giving me over 29k health while uncrittible and block capped.

Not a bad night!
_________________
Aubade
Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:36 pm
Finally got my KT shield, and also got new legs and cloak, just 2 peices away from all best in slot.



_________________
Kraxia
Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:08 am
held patchwerk 25m for 40 seconds through hard enrage with all melee dead... 2 holy pallys + HoS + Bubblewall + trinkets + multiple LOH spam = dead red patchwerk O.o

ima try it again with my 10m group this weekend and record it, see how long i can hold his enrage XD, the 25 was an accident but ima do it intentionally in my 10 XD
daemonym
Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:42 am
zomgz! something i naxx dropped that i want! thane's helm bitch! and it dropped off gluth no less! now down to boots, sword, n bracers.
_________________
Enkal
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:04 am
Tanked Heroic Malygos for the first time doing the 20-man achievement. Smile
_________________
gmf1
Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:08 pm
I got last laugh finally Smile
_________________
Barsine
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:17 am
Bought Two of Nobles for 3000g the other day, which completed my deck. So in 2.5 week I'll get DC:G!