Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Successes!

Flex
Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:18 am
Loremaster completed.
Two more AB tokens for a fancy new tabard too.
_________________
daemonym
Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:37 am
best raid week yet for the guild, out of all of naxx only 2 wipes. 1 on loatheb from confusion on the spores and running 3 healers, and once on gluth because our kiter couldn't get threat on the mobs. grand total over 2 days was just about 5 hours. previous runs have been 6-8. hooray for me cracking the whip!
_________________
Rachmaninoff
Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:00 am
25 man 3d OS



I'm just to the left of the drake
_________________
BIG HANDS


adorah
Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:51 pm
36 Kills for Baron later, I am now the proud owner of a fancy skeletal mount alliance side.
Leuthas
Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:48 pm
During my level 60 cap I:
-hit 10k hp
-soloed Strath, BRD and LBRS (didn't try Dire Maul)
-spent over 1200g on enchants
-Was MT for a full BWL run, just for old time's sake
-Repeatedly took down level 67 DK's (duels), never could get above a 64 preist/paladin.
-Was called a twink repeatedly
-Got kicked from a BWL raid for loosing a roll on eternium ore.

During my level 70 cap I:
-MTed Kara
-lost all my level 60 epic enchants and got sucked back down to 10khp (11.3k now)
-Soloed Ramparts and Blood furnace
-Sufficiently established my reputation to the point that I got a reserved MT spot for Naxx and Uldaur.
-Have been forbidden from respeccing to holy because my guild and friends want me as MT.
-Got Baron Rivendare's Deathcharger my first solo of Strath being level 70. (people hate me for this, /sorry Sab. sorry adorah)
-Got my Black War Bear (everyone has one of those)
-My group wiped on the Blood Elf brat in Magister's Terrace when he was at 30% [edit: scratch that, 20%]; I took care of the rest... that was fun.
-Soloed Eranikus in ST WITHOUT clearing any dragons (except the two flying ones in the room just before his)... for a total of one Eranikus, two flying dragons and 2 million other dragonkin on me.
-MTed Magtheridon


I have only been at my level 70 cap for about a week; I have yet to see what damage I can do in pre-BC raids (solo).

Next, I want to get my brother's Horde guild together and organize a 40-man level 20 raid against.... me. Maybe level 10 Rolling Eyes nah, 20. I don't know, how much do you think one could take?
_________________
[[was: Level 60, End-game geared Maintankadin]]
Level 70, WotLK greens with two BC epics and one vanilla epic... geared Maintankadin
mavfin
Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Hatched my Oracle egg on my warrior Sunday morning. Green Proto-drake mount is mine!

Shaman got Bronze Drake and The Soulblade this weekend, on first KT kill I've gotten to see.

All in all a good weekend.
_________________
--Mav
Mozen
Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm
First 10-man VoA off-tanking clear! Had to use SoV to keep up threat, hunter sitting at 107% all the time, otherwise had no problems keeping second threat.

Dropped mage and druid pieces but good experience for me! Very Happy
Ardrhyst
Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Just finished 10Sarth2D as add tank.

I have no idea how we'll even approach 3D. That's just insane. :O

Still, really exciting. It's a long fight, too, so you get that gradual build-up of adrenaline going.
Adryl
Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 pm
Finally got around to making a roflcopter and got my def to cap.
_________________
Claydon
Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 pm
25-man sarth3d down. drake went to GM to start with next kill it goes on our EPGP system, so it's mine!

Guild started as a casual guild doing 10 man naxx when others were already in 25man.

we have slowly built ourselves up and have now finished all end game content.

time to start on the harder achievements!
_________________
Karnadas
Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:00 am
After having some difficulties in [25]Naxx, we decided to go clear The Eye. We got Kael'thas to 75% at our best at level 70 so we came back to exact our revenge, and were successful.

We have two weekend raid nights, and one of them this week is Hyjal/SSC, woot!
Perrigrin
Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:54 am
Broke 30k hp unbuffed while uncrittable last night!!