Ok, back home and able to look at my character now. It looks like I have 29700 armor with horn of winter up. However, I'm also pulling bonus armor from my cloak and necklace; replacing those two with pieces that do not include additional armor brings me down to 29054 (65.6% vs lv 80 targets). It's also worth noting I use a 2% armor metagem instead of the block value metagem.
With no buffs and my normal tanking gear, I'm at 29390 armor (65.86% DR vs lv 80). Using pieces that do not have bonus armor on them, I drop to 28718 armor (65.34% vs lv 80). I think counting the armor bonus metagem is fair because a paladin would include the benefits from the block value metagem in their total block value (though if anyone cares, swapping to a helmet with the same armor and no +% metagem drops me to 28239 armor, or 64.96% vs lv 80).
Death knight armor values will increase slightly faster - frost presence generates roughly 12.5k armor now, where shields generate roughly 8.5k armor after toughness.
How much health/avoidance do warriors sit at anyway? I'm at 29800 with no buffs using a 2% stamina increase talent that no longer exists on the PTR, and 64.51% avoidance with blade barrier active (but no other buffs).
-Splug
_________________
Active raid character - death knight:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Spyte
(usually) prot warrior:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Splug