So my guild had slowly been making our way through BT pre-3.0.
Managed to get bloodboil down before 3.0 hit...go us.
So after 3.0 we burn through RoS like the bitch it is. Seriously, didn't even pay attention to deaden in p2, i tanked it pretty much the whole time. (our rogues suck at interrupting Spirit shock)
We passed on kill mother last week because of some trepidation about the lack of Shadow Resist gear.
So this week we burn through BT, I let the B-team tanks get a shot at the first 2 bosses (raid leader is letting me do tank assignments now

). RoS goes a lot smoother, warrior is doing a decent amount of threat and spirit shock is getting interrupted fairly often. So we do a gut check and go to mother with no shadow resist to speak of.
WE 1 SHOT HER!
AND I TANKED IT!
I didn't mean to tank it, I seriously didn't think I could tank it so I assigned the warrior to it. So the fight begins, warrior gets MD, and I start my rotation as normal, expecting the silence to shut me down at any moment. I'm not even looking at omen, assuming the warrior is putting out more than enough threat. The silence hits, I wait the few seconds, and begin again. That's when i hear the raid leader call out that I'm still tanking. I look at my threat, I've got more than 15% over the warrior and gaining. I apologize to the warrior, he says its no big deal, so I lay it on. It was awesome.
Sadly no pally tier 6 dropped and server shut down before we could do council. But its nice to know I'm awesome.
_________________
