Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dumbest thing you have done tanking stories :-)

protonly
Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:17 am
[quote="Suikano"]I attacked nethermancer sepethrea in heroic mech with a fishing rod equipped. quote]

Been dueling warriors have we? (I find the fishing rod gives them a fighting chance...)
Suikano
Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:57 am
I can't remember the last time I dueled anyone, but I've killed my share of warriors in bg's.
_________________
Vorps
Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:44 pm
After respecing to Ret for a weekend of PvP madness, I forgot to swap max rank Consecrate back in place of Rank 1.

I ended up tanking Magtheridon, Doom Lord Kazzak, and Gruul using Rank 1 Consecrate. Surprisingly, we won Mag/Gruul with minimal deaths. DLK went and ate a Druid (at this point I was like what the hell is going on), and we abandoned doing him, since it was during Thanksgiving weekend and we were already short handed.

I didn't end up figuring out the odd threat anomaly until after we had finished raiding, regardless of the Druid pulling aggro. I finally realized what happened when I went to ZA later that evening as Holy. I went to drop Consecrate on a snake trap, and low and behold, lolz 17 damage ticks.

Goes to show how much I pay attention to what I'm hitting for while I'm tanking. But at least that lesson made it so I'm sure I recheck to make sure I'm using max rank everytime I respec, lol.