AtreidiesWed Dec 19, 2007 10:42 pmI give in, I got bored and wanted to see if I could make something neat without much effort. The answer is no, but I look pretty anyways. _________________
fiorinaWed Dec 19, 2007 11:16 pmbut seriously click for the full version http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27thul&n=Fiorina_________________Fiorina -retired- Stephen Hawking of AV tanking
JtreeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:44 amhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Hatcheter/WoWScrnShot_122007_024137.jpg _________________
AineiasThu Dec 20, 2007 4:13 amI doubt mine will be even close to being the best - but here goes Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anvilmar&n=Aineias_________________
MithosThu Dec 20, 2007 5:30 amThis is mine, my firey signiture formed from this, very Sephiorth-esque ;> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Mithos_________________
UtenaThu Dec 20, 2007 12:17 pmMy vote's for Aineias. =D And Fiorina's -- look at the pally mount grinning, LOL!_________________
WyndforgeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:30 pmJust a reminder: Only 1.5 days left! I've already got my favorite picked out (it's holding a veerryy slight lead over an earlier submission), so the next submissions need to come pretty strong. Good luck everyone! Wynd
sissylalaThu Dec 20, 2007 3:21 pm http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul%20Tiras&n=Sissylala_________________
VanifaeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:29 pm My Entry. Vanifae of Mal'ganis (US) PVP Server I break tables..._________________
BogardanThu Dec 20, 2007 11:56 pmHere is my entry. I decided to take my pally back to his roots. http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg196/Bogardan2/WoWScrnShot_121907_215942.jpg http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Bogardan