Skip to content
Maintankadin

Updating Gestalt's guide

Sharlos
Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:18 pm
Additionally, you may want to mention that Judgement of Blood cannot miss or be resisted. A nice to know thing for when you can't afford to have your threat missing.
fudomyou
Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:00 pm
Revised for additional usefulness, with some of the suggestions left out to avoid confusing the issue. Let me know if it's suitable yet.

Baelor
Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:24 am
fudomyou, that'll work nicely. I'll put that in.

EDIT: I'm thinking final draft time is now. If you've got any comments/questions/additions/suggestions for the guide, please state them here and today. On Friday I'll be looking to post it up on the public realms, assuming people have no major issues with the edited guide.
_________________
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
Sabindeus
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:01 am
I honestly wanted to comment on this earlier but I couldn't yesterday.

From the class overview section:
Sabindeus
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:08 am
from the talents section:

Lore
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:14 am
I kinda think comparing Charge/Intercept/Intervene directly to anything we have available is kind of silly. It's more like "Warriors move to their target to do stuff, we stand still and throw things at them."
_________________
Uther would have rolled a Blood Elf.
Sabindeus
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:19 am
from the gear section

fudomyou
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:58 am
I've run the guide through a spellcheck and done the grammar once-over. Here's the minor stuff, changes in bold:

Baelor
Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:04 am
Damn Zalkir and his internal inconsistencies! I'll get right on those fud.

And Sabs, Lore and I are working out the updates to Warrior/Druid descriptions and the Intercept/Avenger's Shield comparison. Will be updated this afternoon.
_________________
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.