Skip to content
Maintankadin

ZAPTHROTTLE >= |

Guillex
Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:34 am
Uh ... G.I. Joe. Hello?

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Don't deny that you watched She-Ra: Princess of Power also.

The Smurfs ... Oh man ... I'm trying to remember more. Gogo 25. OH SPEED RACER ... Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that puppet one that played on YTV a lot... Thunderbirds?

edit: Anyone said M.A.S.K. yet?
_________________
Official thread killer

Garstone
Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:45 am
Oh man, M.A.S.K was awesome!

I had tons of the toys

oh god, thunderbirds was awesome too
_________________


www.starkfist.net
Zhalseran
Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:16 am
BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL
_________________
Kivas
Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:59 am
pirate legos > all
_________________
Fortunately for us, sanity is not a prerequisite for tanking... anybody who charges into a pack of mobs determined to break all forms of crowd control has probably lost a couple marbles.
Touchdown
Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:21 am
Lawlbringer has a ticket escalated about the situation with motes:

Day 5.

Or 6.


I lost count, really.
Snake-Aes
Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:22 am
I was looking into Haruhi Melancholy something..but the first episode reminded me of Excel Saga. Didn't have the chance to fully watch it, nor the following episodes.

(excel saga, btw, is good due to it's absurd nonsensical hilariousness)

Angel Sanctuary is made of win
as is Onegai Teacher
Battle Royale
Merupuri
Cowboy Bebop
Serial Experiments Lain
Saikano
Ghost in the Shell
Evangelion
Love Junkies
Love Hina
Rurouni Kenshin
Records of Lodoss War


I'll stop before I start worrying about how many mangas I have bought and sold in a 5 years timespan.
_________________