Skip to content
Maintankadin

3.1 PTR Talent Tree

Digren
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:00 am
So which are more common? Stuns, fears, or disorients?

To free up two points I'll want to spend in HoJ, I'll need to let go of either Unyielding Faith or Stoicism. I'm not sure which provides the larger benefit, especially in Ulduar.

Other than that, I think you posted the spec I'll choose.
_________________
Paladin of the Argent Dawn since 2004
Proud collector of Warcraft Pets
Maintankadin Gem and Enchant Guide
Arcand
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 am
Except the way it breaks down, you can either have 30% Fear/Disorient (2 points in Holy) or 30% Stun/Dispel (3 points in Prot).

Or both, of course, if you're gung-ho on debuff mitigation.

Edit: Frid originally said 'stun/disorient' reduction; I was reacting to that.
_________________
Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult.
Forlorn
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:09 pm
Does anyone have a working link to a talent calc for 3.1? Specifically one that has the new talents and no bugs so not the one that mmo-champion has up at the moment? I saw a link for war-tools.com but that site seems to not be working atm.
_________________