Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Blogs

skolor
Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:03 pm
Well, I started a blog. Its focusing on rolling a tankadin from a dps/healer's point of view. I plan and blogging about everything, from theorycraft to my leveling strategies. Hopefully anyone like me, rolling a tankadin with no previous tanking experience, will learn from my mistakes/experiences.

I'm trying to stick with a format of Synopsis of what I've done - Analysis of what I learned from it - what my goals for the next day are. Hopefully this will keep me focused and leveling quickly. The goal for this 'toon is 70 by christmas, since I'll have a schedule I'll be looking for a new guild with then anyway.
Meriel
Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:08 am
I made a blog and it only has my first post on it atm so it is a lot of work in progress but this is a blog about my priest and tankidan hence why it is labeled Mente and my life.

http://mente-meriel.blogspot.com/
Damnazion
Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Damnazion

Feel free to visit and comment on my blog.
_________________
Damnazion-Blood Elf Tankadin-Llane
"Curator will be tanking ME!"

http://damnazion.blogspot.com/
Aetherial
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:19 am
chicktankadin.blogspot.com
_________________
Hoops
Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:38 am
My blog is in my sig. Just started it today. Come by and leave a comment

http://wowhoops.blogspot.com/

Its already got a few posts up and i plan to add at least one a day, discussing topics that i think are important in the world of warcraft.
koris
Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:55 pm
OK, so i am not completly insane about wanting to blog my adventures, sweet. Off to myspace to make a profile for Koris

<3
code45man
Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:29 pm
hey guys, just starting up a blog about my tankadin Leroywells of Bonechewer. Recently started playing him, and have found myself needed desperately as a MT for a guild TNA on Bonechewer who are on both the final bosses of TK / SSC. I've been promised hella fast power gearing Very Happy i'm excited feeling a guild actually needs me (first 2 70's were a hunter and rogue). I'll be posting my progress, thoughts, woes, and complaints about gold shortages here http://tankadinspot.blogspot.com/ I'll be keeping up with this daily, probably more frequently than that, hope to see you up there soon. or at least make me feel good and post that you dropped by Razz


-Leroywells (Bonechewer)
_________________

http://tankadinspot.blogspot.com/

--check it out as i power gear a soon to be 70 tankadin.
Willy-Willy
Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:37 pm
"no whining. you are a tank. tanks don't whine. they only make two sounds: solid resonating clang of their armor getting hit, and the ringing death bell of their armor hitting the ground moments before a party wipe!"

This is something I've picked up from a tanker's blog, though he is a warrior. It seems the blog is... pretty versatile in points covered. I'll post the link here, as I believe it has sufficient intel to help anyone in need, and somewhat of an interesting way of turning thoughts into words.

http://cantankwilltravel.blogspot.com/
Ironshield

PS I think the quote can be applied for tankadins as well - and it does have a nice ring to it.
_________________
'The world is grown so bad, that wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.'
Gothyelk_
Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:14 pm
I just begun my own blog.. I'd be happy if you were stop by. Smile We'll see where it goes...

The Stoic Guardian
http://stoicguardian.blogspot.com/

The Stoic Guardian is a look at the World of Warcraft from the perspective of a protection-spec Paladin who is also the Guild Master of a sometimes dysfunctional yet happy guild.
_________________
The Stoic Guardian
Baelor
Wed May 07, 2008 9:33 am
I'm bored at work so I've been blogging about retribution. It's not tankadin content, but everyone always has questions, and I need something to occupy me during the day besides refreshing forums.

http://e4ae.blogspot.com/

EDIT: changed domain name.
_________________
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Retribution is at hand.