Skip to content
Maintankadin

FUNNIEST toon name you've seen...

Vash
Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:03 am
Female Orc Warrior named "Wargasm". Funniest I've ever seen.

And an undead war named Jebuslives was good too.
Jtree
Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:54 am
Got a buddy with a drood named Eatshift.


Once saw a gnome (warrior?) with my favorite name ever: Gnomerpyle.
_________________
ARogers
Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:36 am
I had a mage I was goign to farm gold with that i named bumpngrind
Thesupreme
Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:52 pm
Phoque. Is pronounced [fuck]
_________________
Superman tanks all!

Thesupreme - 70 - Al'Akir - I aint no superman
Arbaris
Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:30 pm
I have a female Dranei Shaman named Totemrider and a Belf Paladin named Malibubarbie.

I've seen some very funny names on Lothar I just can't think of them at the moment!
_________________
Arbaris - 70 - Lothar
Alliance (Human)
Windmasters (Guild)
tareshadin
Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:37 pm
Tauren DK by the name Hellgraizer on ptr
Tauren druid on my server called herbull
_________________
Minnerva
Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:35 pm
Undead mage called: Icritmypants
Witchaven
Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:55 am
I know a Priest who had her name changed to Priestease... she originally wanted Priestitute, but the GMs told her that wouldn't be allowed... Sad
Aerie Peak also has a guild named "My Other Mount is Tuaren" that makes several of my friends who don't play there laugh.
_________________
Nylan
70 Prot Pally
Aerie Peak
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Nylan
fuzzygeek
Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:15 am
Outside kara my son's mage Firaga ran into a human mage Blizzaga. They danced together for a while, then we killed it.
_________________
Damelon
Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:08 am
I saw a female belf pally named (I'm not lying) Smellsofwee. OK, I admit, more bizarre than funny, but there it is.