Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin and the Future

Mortehl
Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:25 am
Guillex your post is a less blunt but equally accurate version of how I feel. I am personally of the opinion that we execute the loudest offenders in the public square via disembowelment as a warning to the masses, but I'm sure we can come up with a less permanent compromise.
_________________
fiorina
Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 am
One ergonomic thing. Problem for all resolutions below 1440x900(most of laptops) is that there is too much stickies. I actually have to scroll down TWICE, before getting to actual live threads. Considering I wanna see let say General, WotLK and Advanced training I have to scroll like 10 times - very annoying :)

Maybe would be good to adopt Blizzard style with one sticky pointing to other threads.

Or also GET BETTER MONITOR STUPID :<
_________________
And remember the lesson you learned as a child... If you dont QQ - you have to sit there in your piss.
Dorvan
Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:21 pm
Be nice to your moderators....even the dirty, skinny Belves. They make every else's lives better.

Also, if you can't refrain from being an asshat don't post.

^^ The total accumulated wisdom of Dorvan after 1.5 years.


edit -- also if anyone wants to take ownership of any stickies belonging to me just let me know. I won't be maintaining them and am happy to pass them along to someone else.
_________________
Trycare
Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:50 pm
Maintankadin has seen a mass influx of new users largely in part for all the great information this site has to offer. That’s something that everyone here should be proud of. I will agree with the comments above that there has been a large spree of redundant posts lately, mainly due to the expansion and upcoming patch.

Everyone here epically the admins and mod’s need to keep in mind that it’s going to get worse before it gets better. People are going to be checking in very heavily in the next few months to see the latest specs, gear itemization, and theory crafting that this site does so well. I will admit that I leech off the hard work and testing all you veterans do here without giving anything in return. I find that my opinions usually align with what has been previously posted by you “uber tankadins” so I avoid adding my two cent’s worth.

Like I said previously, it will get worse before things settle down, but that’s nothing the mod’s and admin’s can’t handle with a little patients and some updated CoC info.
_________________
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.