Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your Frustrations.

Culhag
Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 am
Blaze tanking burnout.


We killed Sarth 3D once, I don't want to ever do it again.
_________________
WotLK stole my sleep.
Nemuria
Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 am
3rd week on puging and Heigan =how to lock a 10 man id forever
_________________
BubbaBill
Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 am
WTB 15 DPS who are not retarded. Who care more about interupting frostbolts, moving out of blizzards, watching their charges, burning adds after decimate, killing slimes, opening cocoons, and any other idiot checks that I'm forgetting, more than posting l33t epeen numbers. At this point I would trade them all in for fresh 80's in greens that did what they were supose to do, stood where they were suppose to stand, and hit what they were supose to hit.
_________________
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=arathor&n=bubbabill
DMStewart
Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 pm
This is kind of a frustration post, but with a happy ending.

For months, since I hit 80, I have been running Heroic Pinnacle to replace my Infantry Fail Blade with a Red Sword of Courage. Not once does it drop. Every run in my guild that doesn't include me has seen it drop (it seems). Still no RSoC. Finally, last week, after 2 wipes on 4H (because of the idiot Priest who refused to move out of the void zone in the back), Broken Promise drops.
_________________
Some want to live forever through great deeds, others through their children. I want to live forever through not dying.

Teneb
Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 am
10 man undying run on KT with no deaths, shaman dc's at about 80%. No bloodlust, no totems. Priest gets blocked when KT's at 20%, druid miskeys and blows the heal. Three guildies decide that they are tired of sloppy play and shoot me tells to let me know that they are leaving because there's no point in being in a guild that only raids 10mans but can't get undying.
_________________

Big
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:08 am
LESS-RABI!!! Wtf is up with that stupid achievement. Hours and hours spent trying to get that one lucky attempt in only to end up accidentally killing him at < 4%. It is also the last achievement I need for Glory of the Hero. Incredibly frustrating.
_________________
Bregor
Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:28 am
Having a good start in Naxx last night* clearing spider wing in ~25min and then getting to work on plague wing we only miss the safty dance because 1 persons dc:s and dies. Sad

(* It apparently works wonders to just say "buff up" once on vent and then to start pulling, with the only warning before bosses being a ready check treated in a "this is your first and final warning before I go in" way. Very Happy)
_________________
Bregor - Deathwing(EU) - 0/58/13
Tolaana
Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:55 pm
An idiot warrior tank who came in at the last minute for a H OS, after I had respeced back to prot from a relaxing week as ret, decides he deserves to MT it, and whines at me for taunting off him, every single time my ShoR hits. He managed to do an amazing 2000 TPS on Sarth. We didn't even need another tank as someone else had switched to their alt. Why did I let him even try to MT it? Because it was obvious he was too bloody fucking retarded stupid to understand that he should pick up the adds. His entire bases for having himself MT was that "I have more health" When he had +40 stam food and a +650 hp flash up. And he still only had 500 or so more health. God, I can't wait to get off of my fucking server, it is chalked full of idiots like him. Just waiting for my pay check next friday and I am GONE.
_________________
masterpoobaa
Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:47 pm
Dumbass dps.
If i worked for blizz i would design the ultimate boss battle which would function like this:

Boss would be tanked in place. Tanks would not have to move.
Healers would stand on a platform off to the side. They also would not have to move.
Melee dps would be required to stop dps and move away from the boss periodically. Instant death to those dps who fail.
Ranged dps would be required to move around, similar to heigen. Any non-DoT damage done by dps during the moving phase would deal massive damage to ALL of the dps'ers.
Boss would also do an attack like the grobbulus 'injections' where the dps has to run away. And also a 'reverse' injection where the dps have to get close to the effected party member.

FINALLY:
The boss would drop LOTS of dps loot.
Any DPS who die during this battle cannot loot the boss.


Maybe THIS would teach the dumbass dps on our server situational awareness.
_________________
Mozen
Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 pm
DPS who pride themselves on "zero-sec dps" (starting DPS the same time tank gets to the mob) to pad up their damage meters.

I need to make a HoRec pull macro

/say Pulling with no threat. HOLD OFF DPS.
/cast Hand of Reckoning

Maybe it'll make my life easier.

IMO trash that don't pose a fatal threat to DPS is making them sloppy.