Skip to content
Maintankadin

Welcome

Meteor
Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:24 am
Hey, been reading these forums for a long time, thought it was finally time to make a profile here.

Little bit about my Char, started off shortly after BC launched and worked my way into a guild and into one of the main tank jobs. Worked through Kara and made it to Mid BT/MH before Wrath hit. With Wrath been main tanking once again and have cleared most 10 and 25 man content.

Always been a fan of the site, has great info, community and insight into everything.

P.S. I might be Canadian
_________________
Malthrax
Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:27 am
Long time lurker, first time poster.

/waves


Malthrax, from Farstriders (a.k.a. Failstriders)
Jutul
Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:06 pm
Hello all, long time browser of this site, first time poster, just joined today finally.<p> Joined WoW and started off with a Paladin only a few months after it first came out, to play with friends, been Ret most of the time even during "vanilla" wow. I have specced healing every so often when needed although it was never my favorite, although during wotlk it seems to be a little more fun now. Prot is my fav spec as of late, although I will often toss on my ret gear for 25 mans if another dps is needed (usually in Vault).
_________________
Jutul
Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:06 pm
This site has been great though in helping me get back into tanking after many months off from the game from early Kara through this past December and only playing with my non-alliance toons when some buddies wanted to do major BC endgame raids with my horde shammy.
_________________
Halford
Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Allo

Long time reader, first time poster, HUGE fan of this site and all that it does sooooo well.

This place has helped me repeatedly over the last year.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

Halford
Rummy
Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi

Hi guys n gals,

I only discovered this site about a week ago and I love it.

I played elemental shammy / warlock pre-BC and lvled a holy Pally for BC coz the guild needed more heals.

About half way thru SSC / the eye I quit wow for about 9 months due to family commitments (and then to try on Age of Conan which imo is EPIC PHAIL !!!!!!!!!)

I'm back for wotlk and after lvling to about 73 ret and pugging with a few retarded tanks i decided to give taking a go, and I've gotta say Pally tanking is the shit !!!! Very Happy

We're half way thru Naxx now and i'm MT of our little guild, as you can see from my profile i'm now working on getting block capped and improving hit rating. I'll probably switch from herb to mining in 3.1 once i see how the profs pan out.

If anyones got time to check out my gear/talents etc and suggest any improvements i'd love to hear it

I've trolled wowwiki, allakhazam, elitist jerks, tankspot, tankadin during work hours alot over the last few months but without a doubt maintankadin is now my favourite site. Keep up the good work
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz%27goroth&n=Rumstock
Miriael
Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:59 am
Lurked a long time on this site, thought I'd finally say hello.
_________________
Kytiahnan
Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:29 am
Greetings y'all,

Been mooching these pages for the last coupla days now, and can honestly say that I've picked up more hints and tips than from any other site. ( Allah comes close, but is more generic)

Ain't been tankin that long, but enjoying it immensely- my Pally alt seems to have replaced my Mage main. ( still sometimes hit key bindings for pom pyro).

Hail from sunny (lol) England, n look forward to joining the community.

Catch y'all in a bit.

Kyt
_________________
Graves
Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:41 am
Hi there. I'm Graves and I've been a lurker of these boards for about a month and a half. For the longest time my paladin was on the back burner of my vast array of toons.

After I had a few IRL friends come to the server that both my and my buddy's Alliance toons were on, I decided to start playing her more. I was ret all the way to 80 then found out that nobody out of the five of us had any intention of tanking. So I decided to suck it up and go prot. I've never been happier in all my months of playing the game. We were made to tank and I'll be damned if I go back ret.

God bless everyone who makes these boards what they are for without them, I'd be nothing. Thank you!
Davinoth
Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:42 am
Hello!

I've been visiting and lurking MainTankadin while maintaining my Cheese Empire for well over a year now, figured it's about time to Register! Razz

Many thanks go to the Admins and Mods of these forums, not too mention the users. You've all provided me with lots of reading materials... Razz

As for my relationship with WoW, I've been playing since beta (Dwarf Mages ftw!) and still love the game and hate Blizzard. Razz I've been playing my Paladin for three years or so, two and a half years Prot.

Sadly, I started WotLK later than most, but it's Davinoth of Dark Iron. Smile
_________________