Winkle wrote:On the topic of flying: I'm excited about the no fly until 6.1, after reading Blizzards vision in that blue post the other day i'm not sure how people can't be.
I play tanks and a healer. If everywhere I go I have to kill shit to get things done, my interest in going to these places decreases drastically -- I've spent maybe four or five hours actively doing things on the Timeless Isle because that place has so little to do other than killkillkillkillkill afk wait for rarespawn.
So I can see why people aren't excited about nofly. It'll be nice to bring some sense of adventure back to the world, but if it all revolves around going places and killing things, I'll probably shelve a few more characters.
oldboyz wrote:what i just comment is that when raid are too fast available, no one care about leveling & quest & lore & etc... it is just a rush
Some people do really like questing, but a quest is something you do once per character -- any more than that and people start hating them (hello Golden Lotus). The reality of the game is that people will do raids many times before they get sick and tired, but their patience to do quests many times wears thin very quickly.
It will be interesting to see how much crying there is over "oh god I want random epic reward from this quest but I didn't get it blzz why you ruining my fun."