Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Great Maintankadin Movie Project: I need YOUR help!

Mithos
Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:29 am
argh, got widescreen so I guess that doesn't really help? hmm if i changed it to a normal 4:3 style/non widescreen resolution it would looks crpa no my monitor but would it look fine on a non wide one?
_________________

Invisusira
Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:30 am
That's fine, I can resize stuff. As long as it's at least 800 wide and 600 tall!
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
adese
Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:42 pm
I just uploaded videos for Rhank'Zor and Sneed and his Shredder. I accidentally aggroed the next guy before I could pull him, so I'll have to go back for the rest. Sad

I did these on my MacBook due to the built in movie capture, so hopefully they turned out all right. I copied over my addons and such so hopefully it'll be easier for me to capture more.

I'll try to get the rest of Deadmines done today.
_________________

Elennira
Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:53 pm
have the 4 bosses from Strat UD, waiting on my SP 'hired help' gf to come back online so we can finish it and do SS
_________________
Torakka
Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:28 pm
Sadly my original Doom Lord Kazzak fraps didn't include any holy frisbees, only measly Exorcisming, but I did some solopulling and upload that clip atm.
_________________
Oramac
Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:55 pm
ok so how the hell do i upload stuff to your FTP server?!? every time i click the link in your OP i get to some site that says its being worked on or something with no place to upload anything.
_________________
Fenchurch
Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:25 pm
How long can the free version of gamecam film for?
_________________
Mithos
Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:01 am
well I have myself frizbeeing Essence of Anger, but the resolution is 1680x1050 so if you resize it it may look a bit stupid Razz

Gruul with regular resolution ratio (1152x864 i believe): http://files.filefront.com/First+Gruul+Kill/;8359459;/fileinfo.html

Frizbeeage is at 9 seconds (depending on how long you want the clips to last, it may be obscured by text), and again at 40 seconds (clear shot during combat), there's probably some more later on as well.

Essence of Anger @ above resolution (widescreen): http://files.filefront.com/DR+vs+Reliquary+of+Soulsavi/;9290585;/fileinfo.html

Frizbeeage only occurs once at time 5:31


I have a few more bosses (Namely VR, and Bloodboil and can easily take more), will see what I can do, takes me ages to upload them on this crappy connection though, silly UK internet.

Edit: They aren't first person view (just read your original post again) Sad
_________________

Lightbeard
Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:25 pm
yo Invis can u mark off which ones you have shots off
_________________

Sabindeus
Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 am
this project makes me excited.
_________________
Oramac
Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:52 am
ok, i figured out the whole FTP thing, but i have just one more problem. i noticed the other vids are like 80 megs, but the ones i have are like 400 megs. is there any way i can make em smaller or anything? i seriously doubt ill be able to get back into Naxx anytime soon to re-record em.
_________________