Skip to content
Maintankadin

Shadow priests

liligwen
Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:44 am
Murhiana is my main and she's been shadow from day one, through MC and beyond (1100 spell dmg, she's logged in my crappy pvp gear atm): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Murhiana

Started my paladin out of frustration with the spriest nerfs post tbc, chose prot because I wanted a tank, and my GM is an awsome protadin, so it seemed like a good idea: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Liligwen

My spriest is always going to be my main (at least til wotlk). I consider my spriest to be my pride and my pally to be my joy. I love handing the smack-down to melee in pvp, and tanking is downright fun.
Ana
Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:48 pm
I can never get my priests out of their 20s, I find them interminably boring. I suppose if I actually got one past 40 I might be more inclined to play one...
_________________
Arthran
Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:36 am
Ona side note, we have maintankadin, there's Cromfel's Ret pala site, There's the shadowpriest site. Any others for other classes/specs you guys know of? i'd love to find one for my shaman im leveling
_________________
Levantine
Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:42 am
The Warlock Den?

I dunno the URL, but I hear it's pretty damn good.
_________________

Exodius
Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:51 am
I was in heroic Steam Vaults with a dps holy priest.

They did the most dps out of the whole group - significantly more, around 5-10% than the next person.

Plus, while I was fighting the first boss, I looked at my buffs and noticed two renews on me. A holy dps priest can renew you while still blasting the boss to pieces with no real loss to themselves at all.

Yeah, so shadow is... yeah... crap
_________________

Passionario
Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:58 am
My Shadow Priest (who, I regret to say, seems to be doing much better than my tankadin)
_________________
Arthran
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:33 am
Your SP rules! and is also very famous on our server Razz
_________________