Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dumbest thing you have done tanking stories :-)

fafhrd
Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:05 pm
I misdirect stuff to my pet fairly often :S. My macro is set to MD my pet if I don't have a friendly focus target, and if I disconnect, my focus target clears... this leads to problems...
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Level 70 Hunter - Eredar (retired)
Xandin
Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:24 pm
-on RoS

"I wonder how SoV would do on this fight for offtanking prot lawl dps?...*about 65% into phase 2* Hmm, I can't recall, is my SoV binded to Ctrl+E or Shift+T? Hmmm... *presses Shift+T and executes a ToT BOP Macro, thus BOPing the MT- Everyone dies a horrible frustrating death.*

...Uh...Sorry guys... >_>"
_________________
Xandin of Aggramar US Armory
Invisusira
Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:09 am
MT BoPing is always good times!

Pallies in DD were NOTORIOUS for BoP'ing the MT in Nef Stage 3.

It even got to a point where we were like "alright fuck it, mages you're on your own."
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
iliya
Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:00 am
Prince in Karazhan.

Divine Shield button right next to Consecrate...

...misclick...

...crap.
_________________
Sparti
Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:27 am
tonight;

WHY DO I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF MANA

WHY ISN'T SEAL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS WORKING?

WHY IS MY THREAT SO BAD?

OH WAIT MY NEW MACRO HAS RIGHTEOUS FURY INSTEAD OF SEAL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHOOPS
_________________
Io.Draco
Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:11 am
Tanking vashj without righteous fury , remembered about it in phase 2

Forgetting to repair my shield before Hyjal trash , realized that after wave 6 on winterchill when I got owned in less then 4 seconds

Staying in death and decay at winterchill

and ofc , using DS+HS at azgalor whipe ( was last try for that night )
_________________
Aetherial
Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:55 pm
Equipping the wrong libram during an Illidan attempt, only to go "what the FUCK how the FUCK did I get FUCKING Sheared?" followed by my death.

WTB different icons for all librams plzkthnx.
_________________

http://chicktankadin.blogspot.com
juggi
Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:21 pm
Last week on Gruul the ground slam dropped me in the middle of 5 people, 2 were healers. I DS and run back in to tank him, not sure if it was lag or fat-fingers that caused my macro to not remove DS. At least we only lost 4 DPS before I found out ).
Exodius
Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:53 pm
So I was in heroic Shattered Halls today...

We were clearing pretty well, AoE style with 2 rogues, a hunter and a healing priest. (Yeah, I know, no AoE Confused )...

We clear past the sharpshooter section and come up to the big room just before the first boss.

The plan was to pull the two sleepers to the left before pulling the main group...

I have had wipes before where I get aggro trying to AS those guys, so I wait for the legionarre to go around the back of the pack...

I pull one and we kill it sucessfully... but then the legionarre comes back around the front again and takes a while... one of the rogue goes afk...

I think to myself, ah, I'll just give it a toss. Should be good enough.

.
.
.

I had still targetted the legionarre. In comes the whole group with only the nothing marked and one dps afk...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, we killed them all anyway. Cool

Still funny though. I bet the rogue got the shock of his life when he came back mid fight. Very Happy
_________________

Suikano
Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:30 am
I attacked nethermancer sepethrea in heroic mech with a fishing rod equipped. Why is AS reporting out of range? What the hell is the problem... whoa proximity agro, holy shield! attack!, wtf, why can't i do anything...
oh...

We still won but the rogue got majorly reamed in the first 10 seconds.
_________________
Suikano
Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:50 am
About that... I missclicked something after a wipe and forgot to reequip weapons before getting started again.
_________________