Skip to content
Maintankadin

Posted you're mostest ever funniest applications ever!!1

Levantine
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 am
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I haven't laughed like that in so long Lore. You're guild board is win, especially Pookiez' avatar.
_________________
Suikano
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 am
the last two posts should be followed with, wtfowned.
_________________
Sabindeus
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:47 am
Yeah that's why the char name was removed. Smile

Whatever don't worry about it, I'm sure he's slumming around some shitty guild now anyway.
_________________
Afraithe
Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:40 am
When we got the legendery we got quite a few of these:

Noob > got legandar?
Our rogue > yes
Noob > invite guild, need legand
_________________
DamnLag
Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:16 am
I left this application on a buddies guild website.

Rooke
Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:25 am
http://www.made-guild.eu/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=93

Legendary app.

"big bad wolf -died(i were fall in lol while fighting. so funny red headed run times i saw )
the curator(at %50 health we wiped cause feral druid tank cant have aggro quickly )"

Taster of what's in the thread.
_________________