Skip to content
Maintankadin

What's your max HP in a 10-man raid?

DeadMilliken
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:27 am
I've done 20.1k in a Five man.

I "can" pull just over 21k in a 10man if I use all available consumable hp buffs.
(*not includings temp buffs like nightmare seeds)
Balsimar
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:32 am
In ZA last night, I had a little over 17,200, without the druid buff or an imp.

I had
-spicy crawdads
-kings
-Fortitude
-Flask of Fortitude
-Commanding Shout
Whitewolf
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:32 am
22.5Kish in anyone I take seriously.
20K in threat gen for bosses that hit like girls.
Saladin
Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:10 am
23k in raids =D

FEEL THE POWWWEEERRR!
_________________
Alixander
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:50 am
Wearing a mix of Kara and 2.3 BoJ loot, I can break 19k if paired up with a Warrior and Warlock for Blood Pact and Commanding Shout.
_________________


My Blog: http://kazielmmo.blogspot.com/
Utena
Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:45 pm
Thanks for the info!

Not /flexing or epeening, but just wanted a check to see how far I am on/off the curve, especially since I'm still in some blues, but tanking ZA.
_________________