Skip to content
Maintankadin

Eureka Seven

Suikano
Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:55 am
Let's not forget FLCL.
_________________
Snake-Aes
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 am
Escaflowne...29485904 gundams...Onegai Teacher ffs

Love Junkies \o/ Was funny till the 10th....then it unfunnied >.>(manga)
I don't mind creating new words do describe how not-funny it became <.<
_________________
s4dfish
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:12 pm
Anyone enjoy Shakugan no Shana? Just finished S1 and will be starting S2 soon, in spite of the horrid reviews it's receiving...

Other than that, I'm a Shojou junkie, so Honey and Clover is one of my all time favorites.
_________________
http://worldofs4dfish.blogspot.com
Levantine
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Higurashi na Naku Koro ni


Holy shit that show is phucked up. o.O

But also full of all kinds of win and awesome. Smile
_________________
Dapaladin
Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:26 am
Good to see im not the only one who watches anime in the tankadin community Very Happy.
Anyone like bleach? Currently watching it as it comes out, ive seen full metal alchemist too.
I really didnt like the ending of the movie though, i felt really bad for the girl (winny or winnie or something i think was her name).
So im rather uneducated when it comes to anime other then that.
I've heard Death Note is good though not sure what im gonna watch next.
_________________
Elladan
Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:32 am
I loved Death Note and FMA and still watching/loving the Bleach and Naruto manga (animations on the anime seem to suck lately)

been looking out for a new series to watch, can't seem to decide

oh, I still feel that death note is a bit creepy and ends really dramatically, but I loved almost every second of it
_________________