Skip to content
Maintankadin

Power-leveling an alt with a Prot Paladin

Dunkan
Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:58 pm
Tour Guide FTW. http://www.wowace.com/wiki/TourGuide

In between grinding instances,

TourGuide is an interactive leveling guide addon. It is designed to provide the user with a streamlined order of quest completion with smart detection.

With Support for TomTom, waypoints are set upon accepting quests.

Guys, if you have alts, give this a crack for easy levelling.
_________________
Aggramar EU

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Claydon
Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:50 am
Can i just hijack this thread for a second.

I have been leveling a lock by logging on with a mates account and boosting my char through instances. From some of the posts here it sounds like you can log on with the same account twice on different machines... is this possible?

if not are you paying for two accounts? and once you have your alt too 70 will you continue to pay for two accounts or do you tranfer the toon to your main account ?
_________________
Dunkan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:30 am
Two accounts, simultaneous levelling.

Once finished, transfer your account if you really want and close the other account.
_________________
Aggramar EU

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Claydon
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:33 am
Thanks for the answer =)
_________________
Novara
Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:39 am
I never really noticed until recently how well this worked. I was twinking my hunter out with all the upgraded gear from Uldaman and was surprised at how fast his exp was going up (even without the group bonus).

My question for people who have been doing this: Is Stratholme really the best place to go with a level 45 alt as Psiven pointed out? This seems like a pretty low level to start that place. Would BRD be a better choice to start with?

I'm an enchanter so this will be like killing two birds with one stone (leveling/farming), especially if I can get a another lowbie to do all the looting.
Igrado
Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:21 pm
Correct, and it's immediate. When I want to switch, I don't even bother logging out, I just start logging in on the computer I want to switch to and it immediately bumps it.
Ciandin
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 am
Good way to save 20 seconds Cool