Skip to content
Maintankadin

I want to kill my healers

Adamantine
Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:06 pm
You could be an ass and bubble if you're not getting healed after 10 secs, then bubble the off tank and cause a wipe.

When asked why, just respond with, "Well, since I wasn't getting healed, I didn't think he would either."

Probably a bad idea, but still it'd probably be funny.
_________________
Valedan-Ravencrest
Worldie
Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:12 am
I've ended up with having some (friendly) discussion with both the CL of the priests, the MT and the GM, they promised me they will give a good spank to the healers.

I've personally made a macro that spams in /rw and /ra something like
>>> WORLDI IS TANKING <<<
+ i've recorded myself screaming HEAL ME FFS and prepared the audio track on my desktop so i can make it run with 1 click (i play wow in windowed mode) so they will definitively not miss that.

And i've menaged to relax a bit with some lazerbeams in Karazhan with my shadowpriest, and by looking at the shiny epics of our new server neightbours.
I wonder if Last Resort have a tankadin or not, mmm.
_________________

Worldie
Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:04 pm
Just to let you know how it ended, well i'm still here and seemb the healers have learned the lesson.

HOWEVER

a couple of minutes ago we had just killed Azgalor, officers said "ok, let's go BT now", however people had to pick the gems first so we were still in istance. I ran to Archimonde, got myself 3shotted, then he Hand of Deathed the whole raid and then i shouted THAT WAS FOR WINTERCHILL

^-^
_________________

blitzwing
Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:36 pm
that was pretty awesome, worldi, you are my hero
_________________
fiorina
Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:48 pm
Step 1: type /swl
Step 2: make a screenshot
Step 3: create a drama topic on forums
Step 4: ???
Step 5: profit

Example from the past (with notes for the mentally challenged healers)

_________________