Skip to content
Maintankadin

Donations

Sorinth
Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:23 am
I'll gladly throw down in support of the tankadins. /done
Rykis
Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:41 am
Who is your hosting company?

I use DreamHost for all my hosting, and there bandwidth limits are near unreachable.
_________________
Refute
Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:55 am
The screenshot of the guy "playing the keyboard" is the best evah!
Spectrum
Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:58 am
I think you're mostly against shared hosting at those cheap sites that oversell or over advertise. A good shared host is rock solid with guarantees of CPU/disk/bandwidth, but they are also more expensive.

I'm always happy to help setting up anything that needs help. We seem to have no shortage of sys admins in the tankadin community.
Enkal
Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:40 am
I acknolwedge my total ignorance on hosting etc but isnt it possible to mirror a site on multiple hosts and synchronize them somehow thus sharing the bandwidth load on more than one host?
_________________
Hammerjudge
Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:56 pm
I love this site. Donation incoming.