Did you take into consideration those who do only 10 mans with their guild, who *could* do naxx25 pugs but don't want to for multilple reasons?
A) Don't want to do stuff with morons.
B) Don't want to ruin the experience of outgearing Ulduar-10, which is what will be mainly focused on.
C) Would rather do something else rather than do the same instance twice in one week, just with more people?
C'mon maintankadin, I've been around for a long time, we all know better than to talk down to casual raiders.
Bad raiders are fine, but don't knock those who don't feel the need to be on the cutting edge of gear. We should be able to do the hard mode encounters simply on the merit of skill, not need Ulduar 25 gear to do them. (And trust me, I remember what it's like, being on the cutting edge of gear and such. When you look at it from an outsiders point of view like I am currently, it's really not all that impressive.)
_________________
Dark Serenity's tankadin for life.