Skip to content
Maintankadin

Possible Engineering Tanky Tinker for 3.1

Ranluka
Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 pm
Well I hope it's true and that more is coming.... I don't want to switch professions, but I will if Engineering doesn't get some love.
_________________
Ilara
Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Going to need a LOT more than this to make me regret dropping engineering a few weeks back. keep trying.
_________________
Ilara Alliance / Caelestrasz
Petrus
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 am
I like it but it's not enough to make me stick with it. I still think Armsman is arguably better. I'm just slowly working on the last of the Elemental Earths for my JC leveling and I'll reroll (unless they come up with something stupendous).
_________________

Arcand
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 am
800 armor is about a 3% boost to your effective health. It's worth about as much survivability as 40-50 stamina, plus it could make a tiny, tiny difference to your healers' mana longevity.
_________________
"Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult."
halabar
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 am
the only thing that will make me regret dropping eng for JC is a Sunwell-style Eng goggles upgrade.

JC is still winning for "enhancements", and I don't see them boosting Eng to make it better than any other.

Now, they are creating new crafted items in the Hyjal (and Sunwell) fashion, with the new crafted items requiring "Runed Orbs". So the pattern continues. Looks like most of the items are BOE though, so, no need to actually level BS or LW.
_________________

Arcand
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:54 am
Mmm-hmm. But this, plus one other thing about as strong as this, would be about the same benefit as other professions are getting...
_________________
"Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult."