Skip to content
Maintankadin

AQ Bug Mount - Scarab Lord Title - Disappointing Update

trellian
Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:16 am
It's pretty obvious someone's been cheating when you would see a draenei/bloodelf/deathnight with a black aq mount or scarab lord title...
_________________
Sytaena
Shoju
Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:54 am
I'm sorry, I thought you knew that they had changed this. There are two Dk's on my server with Tfury already, and a friend of mine just had Garr drop his the other night.

As a ret pally, I'm not as interested in Tfury anymore as I am the bloody hand of ragnaros. I'm currently 7/8 d1 (which will become d2) and the hand of ragnaros will join it when I see an eye as my

'di be da set i tak picturz in'
moduspwnens
Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:53 pm
If you open up your Help menu in-game, there's a "Hot Topic" for Paid Character Transfer, and it lists 90 days as the limit for transfers to new servers.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
fafhrd
Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:49 pm
crap
_________________

1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:02 pm
so when you say the deadline is apr 15, what do you mean? that's the date transfers open? that's the date the war effort looks likely to complete?

the realm forums seem to have plenty of residents in favour of ringing the gong before transfers can get there, so xferring is a bit of a dicey proposition too :/

i'm gonna go look up how likely it is i'll finish the remaining parts of the chain (iirc got maws, the nightmare engulfed objects, eranikus and maybe the timed bwl run left... although i could swear I've done the bwl run already)
_________________

1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm
ugh, just realized that apr 15 - march 15 is a pretty likely time for ulduar to launch too, i can't be stuck on some other server during that >.>
_________________

1/1 Lore pre-nerf.