Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tanking is hard...

Paksennarion
Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:02 pm
Not really sure why you think you can't tank KZ, especially the first couple of bosses, with what you have. The only equipment pieces I see that I'd upgrade would be chestpiece and cloak - and the cloak just to get to Devilshark Cape and drop some Defense Rating for Dodge Rating. At minimum, pick up a +12 Agility to cloak, or +12 Dodge when 2.2 releases. I've been MTing our guild runs for a few months now with not much more in the way of gear than you have now, and my gems are a bit weaker. I'm now leading the weekday group runs while they look for a weekend replacement for me. You're more than able to function as an MT in there, it's just a matter of being aware of what you can do.
_________________
John Ra
Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:02 am
Well this week's Kara run went a lot smoother. Four hour clear. I only died once to a bad trash pull.
_________________
Anuji
Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:41 am
damn.. i played about 2 years my mage (from the first MC runs *sigh* to our firstkills in Naxx...) and.. mhh.. it's just so damn boring to only smash 1 button every 1.5/2.5/3 sec's ... Tanking is so damn more fun! and YEAH! i love it to be the one who wiped the raid due to idiotic healers :p
_________________

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&n=Anuji
Hope it's understandable what i'm sayin' Very Happy