Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Blogs

Guillex
Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:26 pm
Bah, you know what? I've been looking for a reason to get back into blogging. When I get home I'll get on xanga again or something, start up there again, and post back here with the link.

Bastards. Wink

http://scwopper.wordpress.com
_________________
Official thread killer

Galoheart
Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:27 pm
Well here is my blog: www.ardentdefender.blogspot.com

Its the life and times of one humble Tankadin as i've being bloging several months now. Its update very regularly though i'm not at the edge of content like most of you all as yet. I read blogs like just like Paladins burn mana. If you have a blog i'll find it eventually Smile.

Its had lots of links to many other Paladin blogs, a lot of them you all know around here.:
_________________

http://ardentdefender.blogspot.com/ - My WoW Blog.

"One day my time will come. Until then I continue to prepare myself".
Sereen
Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:03 pm
Bahahaha, all you silly Khorne/Nurgle/Tzeentch worshippers. Slaanesh is total win. Nothing beats pure unadulterated ecstasy. Wink

Also, if they made a 40k MMO, I would be there so fecking fast. xD I'd still play WoW (maybe), but Warhammer is my first love. xD

Slaaneshi Space Marines and Lahmian Vampire Counts are so full of sex and win (Literally when I play them. Wink I'm yet to lose, and I picked the sexy armies Razz )

Also, I might start a blog... I dunno, would people be interested in the stories of a levelling tankadin? One struggling to break into the raiding scene?
_________________

elson
Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:55 pm
Just started my own one of these since I get a very blank and weird look every time I start mumbling about game stuff to my wife Shocked

My blog can be found at http://theholyshield.blogspot.com/
_________________


Zeal without wisdom is folly
Fenchurch
Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:51 am
Mine is palaspot.blogspot.com, i havent really worked on it much yet. I will soon though when i have to write about.
_________________
shorsha
Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:52 am
New pally here, hullo hullo guys, glad to join to superb community Very Happy

@Lalecize: Damn I love your blog, pretty darn entertaining and educational to boot. Update moar!

Anyways, as a new pally at the heat of my interest, I also made a blog: http://belfloladin.blogspot.com/

Still low level and full of newbieness, but it was originally for the purpose of stopping myself roll another alt anyways, and chronicling my struggles as I level to become a respectable tankadin Embarassed